We begin each project with site analysis. Our firm will work together with you as a design team, which may grow to include landscape architects, engineers, and environmental consultants. The building program and site are evaluated alongside each other to establish a program that fits the site. Each master plan evolves based on the study factors such as topography, traffic patterns, building image, vegetation, utilities, and land use regulations. The final masterplan defines future placement and design through an understanding of the site compared to your needs.
- Fannin United Methodist Church Addition
- Jackson Academy Master Plan
- Jackson-Evers International Airport - Master Plan
- Madison River Oaks Medical Center
- MS Children's Home Services Master Plan
- Old Capitol Green
- Pinelake Church Master Plan